Are you passionate about dogs and writing? Do you want to share your knowledge and experiences with others who feel the same way?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! At Rottweilertime.com, we’re always on the lookout for new contributors. We’re looking for dog lovers who have something interesting and valuable to say, and who can write engaging well-researched articles. If you think you fit the bill, read on to find out how to submit your article.
Who We Are Looking For
At Rottweilertime, we are always on the lookout for new voices to contribute to our site. We welcome submissions from a wide range of perspectives, including (but not limited to) dog owners, dog trainers, dog walkers, veterinary professionals, animal welfare advocates, and more.
If you have something to say about dogs, we want to hear from you! We are particularly interested in articles that offer practical advice, tips, and tricks related to dog ownership and care.
However, we also accept submissions on a broad range of other topics, including (but not limited to) health and wellness, behavior and training, nutrition and feeding, exercise and recreation, grooming and beauty, history and popular culture.
To be considered as a contributor, please send us a writing sample along with a brief description of the type of article you would like to write. If we feel like you would be a good fit for our site, we will get back to you with further instructions. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Submit Your Article
If you would like to become a contributor and have your article featured on our website, please follow the steps below.
1. First, send us an email to the address ( [email protected] ) with Subject Line “WE LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE ON YOUR SITE” and then send us your pitch.
( remember we will ignore all emails without mentioned subject line)
2. After you have submitted your request, one of our editors will review it and determine whether or not it is suitable for publication on our website.
3. You will be notified through email about our final decision.
Guest Posting Guidelines:
1. The content of your post must be valid and accurate.
2. Your post must meet our editorial policy, which includes making sure your post is well-written, informative, entertaining, and plagiarism free.
3. You will be responsible for all content on your blog, including grammar and punctuation mistakes. We reserve the right to remove any posts that do not meet these guidelines at our sole discretion. Thank you for taking the time to submit a guest post! If you want to submit a guest post for your blog, you’ll need to meet our editorial policy before doing so. This includes making sure your post is well-written, informative, and entertaining. We also reserve the right to remove any posts that don’t meet these guidelines at our sole discretion. So thank you for taking the time to submit a guest post!
Our Publishing Process
At Rottweilertime.com, we aim to make the publishing process as simple and straightforward as possible for our contributors. Once you have written and submitted your article, our editorial team will review it to ensure that it meets our quality standards.
If your article is approved, it will then be scheduled for publication on our site. We strive to publish articles within 5 working days of receipt, and you will be notified by email as soon as your article has been published.
Do you accept submissions from guest authors?
We accept submissions from guest authors on a case-by-case basis. If you’re interested in writing for us, please send us a pitch for an article idea. Include a brief summary of what you would like to write about, why you think it would be a good fit for our site, and links to 2-3 examples of your previous work.
What topics do you accept guest posts on?
We are open to a wide range of topics related to dogs, including but not limited to: health and wellness, training and behavior, breed information, product reviews, stories about your own dog, advice column-style articles, and more.
What are your submission guidelines?
All articles must be original content (we do not accept previously published articles) and should be between 1000-3000 words. Please include a short bio with your submission. If your article is accepted for publication, we will edit it for style and clarity. We also reserve the right to use images from your article on our social media channels.
Article Submission Guidelines:
Please follow these guidelines to ensure your article is well-written, accurate, and meets all submission requirements.
1) The content of your article must be original and not based on any other source.
2) Your article must be 1000+ Words. With Proper headings, Bulletpoint, and listicles.
3) All articles should have clear objectives and focus, including a clear introduction and conclusion.
4) Articles should be written in a clear, concise, and easy-to-read style.
What Happens After You Submit Your Article?
If your article is accepted for publication, you will be notified by email. We will then work with you to schedule a time for your article to go live on the site. Once your article is live, it will be promoted through our social media channels and newsletter.
We Hope to Hear From You Soon!
We hope this article has given you a better understanding of what we are looking for in a guest post and what the process entails. We encourage you to submit a pitch or article idea to us by submitting the form below if you think you have something that would be a good fit for our site. If your pitch is accepted, we will work with you to get your article published on our site. We look forward to hearing from you soon!’